§ 1. General provisions
1. The Privacy and Cookie Use Policy on http://awa-waters.com (the “Policy”) has been developed and adopted by AWA Waters Limited Liability Company.
2. The terms used in the Policy mean:
1. Service: the website http://awa-waters.com;
2. User: the entity using the publicly available Service;
3. Owner: AWA Waters Limited Liability Company, Warsaw – Poland;
4. Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User’s end device, which the User uses while browsing the Website. Files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies most often contain the domain name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the terminal device and the number;
3. The purpose of the Policy in particular is:
2. to provide Users with privacy protection corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in the applicable legal regulations.
4. The Owner restricts the collection and use of information concerning the Users to the necessary minimum, required to provide services to the Users.
5. In order to gain full access through the Service to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
6. The following legal regulations apply, among others:
1. the Act of 16 July, 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended);
2. Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219 as amended);
3. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016) together with Polish regulations on personal data protection.
§ 2. Privacy and personal data protection
1. Data concerning the Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. Personal data of the Users obtained by the Owner shall be processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or the occurrence of other prerequisites entitling to process data according to the regulations, in particular the Regulation.
2. The Owner shall exercise special care in order to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data are:
1. processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for the Clients and other data subjects;
2. collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
4. appropriate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
5. kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
6. processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unlawful or incompatible processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3. The owner shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, and the risks of infringement of the rights or freedoms of individuals.
4. The Owner shall strive to systematically modernize the IT, technical and organizational measures used to protect these data, in particular, the Owner shall ensure the updates of IT protection measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats resulting from the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5. Each User who in any way made his or her data available to the Owner shall ensure access to the data and the exercise of other rights to the persons to whom the data relate, in accordance with the applicable laws in this regard, including such persons shall have the right:
1. to withdraw the consent to process personal data;
2. to receive information concerning their personal data;
3. to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, rectification, deletion;
4. to object to the processing or to restrict the processing;
5. to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to use other legal means to protect their rights.
6. The owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including through profiling, under the terms of the Regulation. In such a case, the purpose of the Owner’s actions are marketing purposes or the need to personalize the messages sent to the Users (including matching information to the needs or expectations of the User). The User has the right to object to such processing of his/her data – this objection may be expressed by sending a message to: email@example.com.
7. The person who has access to personal data processes it only on the basis of the owner’s authorization or an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data and only on the Owner’s instruction.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
1. adjusting the content of the Service to the User’s preferences;
2. optimizing the use of the Service, in particular by recognizing the User’s end device,
3. producing statistics,
4. maintaining the User session,
5. providing the User with advertising content.
3. Cookies may be placed in the final device of the Service User.
4. The collected data are used to monitor and check how Users use the Service in order to improve the functioning of the Service providing more effective and trouble-free navigation.
5. Please note that in some cases, regardless of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the terminal device used to browse the web pages (e.g. web browser) introduces a default storage of Cookies in the User’s terminal device. Users may change their Cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed, among other things, in such a way as to block the automatic setting of cookies or inform each time of their placement on the User’s terminal device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
6. The User each and every time has the ability to disable or restore the option to collect cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
7. Changing the settings is an expression of opposition, which in the future may cause difficulties in the use of the Service. Completely disabling the option to accept Cookies will not mean that it is not possible to view the content posted on the Website with the reservation of those to which access requires logging in.
8. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed in the User’s terminal device (use of the Service will cause automatic placement of Cookies in the User’s terminal device).
9. Stored data placed in the User’s end device does not cause any configuration changes in the User’s end device or software installed in that device.
10. Information about Cookies applies also to other similar technologies used in the Service.
§ 4. Final provisions
1. The Policy was adopted by order of the Owner and shall enter into force on 25 of May 2018. Any changes of the content of the Policy may take place in the same manner.
2. Any deviation from the Policy shall be made in writing or shall be rendered null and void.
3. The law applicable to the Policy shall be the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. in matters not regulated in the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.